Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Rachelle

It's A Girl
To my dear Rachelle,


It’s a girl! Congratulations!

We are all excited to see the baby… “Purple Ecliash!” Damn… I don’t know if I got it right, or whatever the second name is!

I know it’s a blissful feeling… No one can ever describe such sentiment; all you’re aware of is that, she is the greatest present you ever received from God. Nine long months you’ve waited; that all you could ever do is feel her, sense her, talk to her like she’s just in front of you.

Sunday, December 05, 2004… To the delivery room of the hospital you go. You give all your strength, along with it is your most intense prayer that both of you endure the difficult procedure. And now, the moment has come; you readied yourself to finally see her. Just right after your last strong push, you take notice of a small voice crying. And then the doctor tells you, “Rache, it’s a baby girl!”


Everyone in the room’s engaged with their responsibilities, all in such a hurry, while you, start to get so moved because the doctor has handed you, your most valued possession… your little angel. You don’t even notice what your doctor and her juniors do to you. You’re still overwhelmed by the thought that she came from you, alive and in the pink. You both survived the first ever challenge the two of you shared. Your teary eyes are set to the little angel while saying a thank you prayer to the Lord.

You are now a mother. And I know you will be a very loving, caring and supportive kind. Trust me when I say it’ll be a tough task, but it sure is worth all the pain and sacrifices. Being a mother is a gift, not everyone gets the chance to be one… It is a blessing and you should be grateful for it. Certainly I’d say it is the most rewarding career in the whole world.

I love you Rache… I am always here for you. Sweet kisses to the angel.



With all the love in my heart, tintin




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

touching naman to. it is true, not everyone's given a chance to be a mother... or give birth for that matter. shocks! sana naman hindi ako isa sa kanila! okay naman siguro ako no? pucha pag hindi... shet! ---china