Thursday, December 02, 2004

Honesty

Famous 8
  • "How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people."
  • "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of Wisdom."
  • "I hope I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."
  • Well, I tell you, if I have been wrong in my agnosticism, when I die I'll walk up to God in a manly way and say, Sir, I made an honest mistake.
  • I am a big believer in the 'mirror test.' All that matters is if you can look in the mirror and honestly tell the person you see there, that you've done your best.
  • There is no such thing as a man willing to be honest that would be like a blind man willing to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've no mercy for liars!!! madrigal_le