Friday, December 17, 2004

Labyrinth

Map
A friend once told me, “You have to tell yourself to STOP… that’ll be the only time.” It sounded so smooth, just like a child’s play. Undecipherable to muddle through, nonetheless. In the past weeks, this ambiguous sentiment has been quite a homespun feeling. I am in oblivion.

I knew what he meant when he said that. It is only me, myself and I… it’s all up to me, no one else.

Without haste, I did things which I thought would most fully encourage me to make headway. Slowly, I began to deem that there’s a better life after this labyrinth. As soon as I reach the end of the maze or as soon as I fathom out which door to go for, that’ll be the only time I can sincerely tell myself I have FORGIVEN him… and that I have truly MOVED ON from this anguish.

I maybe still a little lost at this point, but I know in a little while I’ll figure the right direction and hit upon my way out to this labyrinth.

No comments: