Friday, December 10, 2004

5 Days To Go

Birthday Song
“5 days to go before my birthday!”

Okay. Did it appear so enthusiastic? Not that I’m excited ‘coz I’m getting a year older. It’s just that, a lot has taken place in the past weeks and I really thought I won’t be able to recover before long from those undertakings.

Prior to this day, I felt that this time of the year’s meaningless. Well, at least for me. I wasn’t expecting great things come to pass. Despair and worries were all over me. Who would want to push the boat out having those as companions?

It is just now that I felt the excitement. I don’t exactly know why or what happened. Nevertheless, I’m so thankful… so grateful for it.

It’s “5 days to go before my birthday!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! oh my god, i can't believe it! its been 12 years since i first attended a birthday party of yours... tapos from that time on, always present na ko sa birthday mo, ang galing!

you are truly a dear friend khristine or "irish" for us. for those who does not know... khristine irish calvento hernandez po siya, naks di ba?! pang rich na talaga name pa lang! hehe. --china

Anonymous said...

advance happy birthday love! i'm always here for you... no matter how difficult life is. you are always loved, don't forget that.

others may let you feel worthless... isipin mo na lang, if they don't appreciate you, they're the unworthy ones.

don't think about them na. magpayaman na lang tayo lalo! pautang naman dyan! hahaha -rose

Always RED said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Well, what do ya know? It's been less than a year since we've known each other but it seems like I've known you forever!!! I never did imagine being close to someone this much!! Anyways, you know you can always count on me to be there for you...all you have to do is call me...and like the song goes..."I'll be there"...I wish you happiness in life, people like "US" deserve such happiness don't you think.? Prayers for you and your family, good health, and more birthdays to come. I love you BF...stay happy.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)