Thursday, December 23, 2004

It's Killing Me

Club Me
I sit beside him; listen to him intently as he pours out every little hurt that he keeps inside.

He doesn’t know how it feels like having that someone you always loved. Him, there sitting beside, crying, looking so helpless. As if he already lost everything that’s essential for him. He doesn’t see me as someone worthy… I am there to hearten, to encourage; assure him life isn’t always unfair and that all of these will soon pass. I am there to embrace him and tell him that everything will turn out right for him in next to no time.

One minute I felt like I’m his world, his savior; next second would be an agonizing sentiment that it was just all deceitful beliefs…

It hurts me, greatly. It’s killing me.

1 comment:

Always RED said...

hey...people like "him" does not deserve anything from people like "us". Why should he? People as such needs to be crucified,"literally" speaking...in my book they don't really have a place here on earth..so why feel sorry? Whatever predicament he is in right now..he has it coming and I do hope it smashes him in the face..Do forgive me for being so drastic with my words..This is how I feel..Can you blame me? He is an animal..lower than any form of animal there is..a devil..conniving, deceitful, pretentious, ready to suck up on your soul if given a chance. Bottom line is...he is not human because if he is..he would have "feelings" just like any other human being...if he is one..he was probably abducted by aliens and acquired their personality for which I also doubt. So if I were you..wake up..don't feel sorry for this "bastard" you call a man.."Buti nga sa kanya" is all I can say.