Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year


Am I a day late?

The past week was quite a hectic one. I hardly had the time to drop in on my journal and other sites that I visit whenever. Christmas party here and there, you never run out them… its tiring, in high spirits nonetheless.

Though I’m a day behind schedule, all you exultant people… Happy New Year! May YEAR2005 be the dawn of a better and thriving existence to all of us!

Tristan Gabriel, Happy New Year Angel! I love you so much. Stay handsome and always be a good boy for me.
Jardine, we will always share sole happiness…
Dad, Mommy, and Kamille, I will never get tired of saying thank you. I’m the luckiest person… for I have you as my family.
Alarie, being thousand miles away to each other was never a hindrance to keep our friendship… Thank you for everything. I love you dear best friend.
Rose, sharing 12years of friendship with you is just sooo worth it.
Lhen, Rizel, times we shared always give me a bright smile on my face… I love you both.
Red and Mae, Thank you very much… hurts and pains were a lot easier to deal with having you guys by my side.
Aina, Thank you for the work overload! Love you!
Wally, Ferdie, Apple, Julius, Culet, Bj, Tess, Mike, Tin, Aasta, Johnnie, Weng, Cel, Pye, Doogie, Tina, Ted, Joei, Abbie, Ojin, Aries, Archie, Paolo, Lara, Lance, Chiqui, Che, Maggie, Analie, Paul, Mike, Rachelle, Toffie, Antonio, Paul, Jake, Carol,Pauline, Majet, Vaughnne, Love, Che-anne, Chill, and JayJay, I call you true friends. Thank you for sharing your lives with me...


To all of you, whom I may have caused hurt on purpose or not, whom I may have upset deliberately or not… I’m sorry and that you find it in your heart to let off.

And to all of you, who have caused me so much hurt and made me upset, with intent or without... I'm hoping someday soon to find it in my heart how to forgive and forget...


With all the love in my heart, TinTin

No comments: