Friday, January 28, 2005

My Wave5 Friends

Cubicles
When nighttime falls, surely it is the start of our day. Just when daytime people ready themselves to head home, we, call center individuals prepare ourselves to go to work. We are ‘the other extreme’ indeed. I hark back to our TeleTech days.. 10p-7a shift, with a Thu-Fri off. Red, Jake, Don, Toffie, Rache, Mae, Shahann, Paul and I... We all meet up 730p, Starbucks, BlueWave. Feast, chitchat, coffee and cigs, and we talk about everything. We laugh about other people’s booboos (well most of them were, yeah, our batch mates) during training.

Oh jheez! I miss the old times.. I wish I can go back.

Now, we’re all headed on to different avenues. Red, Mae and Shahann, careers going great. Jake, off with his always jealous (now ex… Thank God!) girlfriend. Toffie, still Toffie and naka-move on na raw siya.. friend na lang pagtingin niya kay Paul. Paul, doing well abroad. Rache, gave birth to a cutie baby girl. Don, busy making money. And I, I am engaged. Yup, engaged! I am so much engaged with work.. damn right.

We get to see each other from time to time, si Paul pa-friendster-friendster. Kahit naman disaster kami sa TeleTech, happy pa rin kami kasi that’s where we all met. Sobrang sira-ulo nilang lahat. Until now nga nag-iisip pa rin ako ng reason bakit ako napasama sa kanila, matino naman ako.. eheh! I really had a fun and wonderful time with this bunch of cool people.

I thought of writing this kasi bigla ko silang na-miss lahat, totoo talaga!

Kahit hindi ako nagpaparamdam lately, busy lang talaga sa work sobra.. I hope those guys know I cherish all our memories and that I am always here with all the love in my heart.. through highs and lows.

No comments: