Monday, January 10, 2005

Ocean's Twelve


‘Ocean’s Twelve’… the movie I have long waited for. I’m a fan of Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt. It was a 2-hour film. The story was actually and obviously a sequel of the Ocean’s Eleven.

I enjoyed watching the film… with my favorite buttered popcorn, M&M’s Chocolate with peanuts and Iced Tea (weird mishmash, I know!). Grabe! Ang daming tao sa Greenbelt3 cinema… we took the 1030p show. While watching, I realized some things…

Nothing has changed. Pretty pa rin si Julia and… LOVE ko pa rin si Brad!

Last night, I watched the movie with ‘someone.’ It was the first time I, again watched a movie with ‘someone’ (after dinner and before late night coffee) in say, 2-3months now. It felt different… or was it just because the ‘someone’ I was with, was a ‘from way back (came back to life yata yung mas magandang definition) someone?’ A different 'someone' now.

What was their watchword in the poster again? “Twelve is the new Eleven?”

Indeed! ‘Twelve is the new Eleven…’

No comments: