Saturday, January 29, 2005

Nonsense Realization

Student Head Explodes
I haven’t been in my writing aura lately. I don’t know why, really. I’m guessing the reason, for one, work is all over me and my psyche’s so exhausted with it. An old friend once told me he considered writing as a therapy, one of his ways to relax and ease out. I see eye to eye.

Most of the time, I write about feelings, stance and perspectives. I write a lot about emotions. I treat emotion and passion with affection… I am a sentimental person. Well who is not? I believe everyone is, however each one has its own way of baring it. Alam mo yun, your thoughts are just flowing when you’re sad or you feel empty… pag ma-emote ka, mas marami kang nasusulat, mas marami kang gustong i-share. Yeah, ganon talaga, we like to share sad love stories or depressing undertakings. Tapos lahat na lang ng songs na naririnig mo naa-associate mo sa lahat ng mga nangyari syo! Feeling mo ikaw lagi pinapatamaan. Tipong ‘humanap ka ng panget’ na yung naririnig mo na song, naa-associate mo pa rin (ang sagwa ah!) sa buhay mo! It is absolutely normal, hindi yun weird. Mas weird pa nga if deadma ka lang.

So, ano ba talaga gusto kong i-point out dito sa entry na to?! Wala, walang sense…

Wait a minute! Does this mean, I’m A okay now? Na hindi lang overworked ang reason ko kaya wala ako sa mood magsulat lately? Na my life’s happy and peaceful now that’s why wala akong masulat sa blog ko na sensible?! Whoa!

Is this really nonsense? Or it is a realization?

No comments: