Monday, February 14, 2005

I Wonder

Dunno
The usual hectic, spirited Greenbelt3 was extra sparkling and loud tonight. Intimates were just everywhere. Each corner, every spot, you’ll see bunch of people, families, friends, workmates and couples hanging around, having an enjoyable time. And it’s a Monday for crying out loud!

I was one of them.

Okay.. people were not so excited about Valentine’s. From the house, the usual 30mins or less to Makati CBD took me an hour plus, parking slots jam-packed, waited for about 30-45mins to get a table in the bistro, another 30mins before our orders were dished up, and movie tickets were all almost sold out. Yeah, people weren’t keyed up at all.. they were not!

How marvelous what the L-O-V-E word can make happen. One can in fact make his/her loved-ones feel important every single day though, not just during Feb14.
And I wonder why do we all have to wait for Valentine’s Day?..
.. I wonder.

No comments: