Friday, March 04, 2005

More Or Less

More Or Less


I’m not convinced I was in my clear state of mind when I made that decision. It was so sudden; impetuous.

Should there be regret? None for now, I guess. Though I’m certain the choice I made would without a doubt cause me another smash up, I settled on choosing what my stubborn hub kept telling me. I know it is such a stupid, dim-witted, unintelligent kind of act, still I ran the risk of it (call me a love fool). No clear-cut stage for now and I’m uncertain until when can I hold on. One wouldn’t want to stay on the gray ground.. eventually I would need to choose, black or white.

More than friends, less than lovers; no label, it’s just the title anyway. But really, what’s in a name? Will labeling the kind of relationship two beings share would mean a more fervent bond for them? Will this stand for a more explicit link with each other? I guess not. It is how you share the union, the attachment you build; how you choose to grow together. I wanna believe..

I have managed to breathe in life quietly in the past so months. I endeavored each and every workable way to pull through and get back on track. I thrived. Now, it’s here again. What is it this time? Am I being put to test? How far can I go still? My answer.. I’m not sure to any further extent. Just go by it.. we’ll see.

I can't fully describe; I don't know how to dub it. All I’m positive about, this time it’s not suffer defeat for me and I’m all geared up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Life is a Game Sweety....Its a progress from want to want and not from njoyment to njoyment....It is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel..."---My own Quote...

Anonymous said...

sheesh! this entry's something... basta, keep it cool as i always tell you. get well soon friend, miss ka namin sa mga kikay stuff. i love you tinz! --ains