Thursday, March 17, 2005

Doesn't Exist




I got to watch ‘Hitch’ already.. finally! The film was okay, funny and witty; touching at the same time. It carried a light and carefree mood all through out. As usual, there were a few scenes that got me. I just can’t help it! Ganon yata talaga pag sloppy form of person ka. The movie said a lot about affection, warmth and fondness..

scene1
Albert: “Do you know what it feels like when you wake up every morning feeling helpless? Knowing when she wakes up, she’s with the wrong guy and still hoping she finds happiness, even if it’s never going to be with you?”

scene2
Sara: “Remember what you told me, that we’ll be fine moving to our own paths?”
Hitch: “What if fine’s not good enough? What if I want extraordinary?”
Sara:
“Doesn’t exist..”

Dear. Meron pa talaga kayang mga ganitong klaseng guys? Wala na yata talagang gustong mag-settle sa one and only love ngayon, because I am actually convinced.. With all the stories I hear, from first-hand infos to hand me downs, guys are all but the same, identical a**holes!

Where can you find this breed? If you can find one, if there is still.. Tell me. Yet for now, until I find one..

..Doesn’t exist.

No comments: