Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Birthday Len!

Birthday Surprise Party

Happy Birthday Mahal! Posted by Hello

Dear Len,

Happy Birthday Mahal!

I know for sure your mood’s on the other side of ‘happy and delighted.’ You always are when this date comes around; always been like that. I know how you struggle to find contentment. Who isn’t, anyway? All of us do. You have lived through a lot of hurt. Some people may have let you feel unworthy and undeserving. Just remember, you are one good person, with a clear soul… and everyone loves you for it.

I’ve always been praying for you to get hold of that bliss and serenity. I know more than anyone does, you sure are one worthy individual who deserves to be happy and content. Just keep up Mahal; I know it’ll soon be handed to you.

I hope to see you on your next birthday wearing that endearing smile of gladness.

You will get by… I am here, as always. Happy Birthday!


With all the love in my heart, TinTin

No comments: