Friday, March 25, 2005

Holy (Golly) Thursday

Sick In Bed
Holy Thursday’s Visita Iglesia day for us. We headed on down South for it.. Caleruega, Batangas first stop.

I don’t know, feeling ko I regret na sumama pa ko! We all met up at the Petron Gas Station, SLEX. Damn the place was exaggeratedly crammed full! Lahat yata ng tao nasa galaan. Long line everywhere, McDonald’s packed out. Lahat umo-order ng hamburger and chicken (bawal po ang karne pag holy week)! So much for the supposedly contemplation and so as it is said penitence during Holy Week! Traffic was terrible; temperature was exceedingly hot to top it all (eto ang penitensya).

When we reached Caleruega, people are just everywhere. The church place was awesome.. The catch? May 20bucks (per person, take note) entrance fee! Okaay.. ngayon lang ako nakakita ng simbahan na pag pumasok ka, may bayad! One more church stop before we were able to take our lunch. It was 3p already, lunch pa lang kami. Temperature then was cold na. Then all of a sudden I felt sick, nag-chill ako. 3 more churches to finish off Stations of the Cross, hindi ko na nakaya, hindi na ko nakababa ng van. Fever’s gone up to 39.8 and my head aches terribly. When we got home I took 2 Tylenol mom gave me, and pinatawag nagma-massage sa amin. After the rub, I felt better; fever’s gone down a bit. I slept early last night and kanina when I woke up fever’s gone and medyo okay na pakiramdam ko. Thank you!


Truly, my day yesterday was penitence and contrition!

No comments: