Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'll See

Robot 2
Its Star Wars advance screening tonight, everyone’s so up about it. In fact, I’ve tickets for it too! For me alone, I won’t buzz if I don’t get to see the film… I was just dragged (poor term. Tsk.) that’s why I’m watching it. Growing up, I didn’t find it exhilarating. Maybe it’s because I was more exposed to goodie-goodie movies; the ‘and they lived happily ever after’ tales. Nothing’s wrong with that, I believe. After all, we have different likes and dislikes.

Tonight, I will watch it. I’ll see if I’ll be impressed..

..And change my mind eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think its a little tough seeing the 3rd and last Star Wars flick and using that as a jumping board to decide weather Star Wars is actually all that?

That's like deciding which movie is better, Matrix Revolutions or Pretty Woman.