Friday, May 20, 2005

I Am Lucky

Lots Of Luck
I thought things will be as complicated as COMPLICATED.. Yet it was otherwise. I often tell myself, I can’t count on anyone else but me. Though I’m two hundred percent sure I’ve my family, my friends and a gazillion of relatives to back me up, I’m used to doing things by myself; as in solving problems, dealing with difficulties, unraveling facts and truths about life, etc. That is me.

With this predicament I’m going through right now, it’s pretty hard to be expecting. I’m starting to weigh every single detail, what to do and how to deal with it. Thinking of going from beginning to end alone is tough enough; I try not to feel fear.

I didn’t know what got to me, but I found myself holding close courage; I took chance and saw myself in front of the two people who I owe everything I have now. In between snivels and sobs, I lay opened all. After our talk with buckets of tears on the side, I felt relieved. Nothing can ever go one better than mom and dad’s embrace and reassuring words.

Ganon pala yon, maiiyak ka na lang sa sobrang saya mo. Yung alam mong magiging okay pa rin pagkatapos ng lahat kahit na nagsimula ka sa hindi masyadong okay na sitwasyon.

I should call myself lucky… I am so d*mn LUCKY!


No comments: