Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Take Your Pick

Take It From Me

  • Sometimes I Wish I Was A Little Kid Again.. Skinned Knees Are Easier To Fix Than Broken Hearts.
  • Relationships Don't End They Just Change
  • DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!
  • In 3 Words I can Sum Up EVERYTHING I learned In Life.. IT GOES ON.
  • "I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them."
  • "I am not one of those who do not believe in love at first sight, but I believe in taking a second look."
  • "One is such a lonely number."
  • "You never know what you've got until it's gone."
  • "Don't forget to be kind to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it."
  • "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
  • "We too often love things and use people when we should be using things and loving people."
  • "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
  • "You love simply because you cannot help it."
  • "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
  • "How empty of me, To be so full of him."

Take your pick...

2 comments:

Always RED said...

hey...kristine, take note of this...(arranged as per line)
** I agree on this one...but then again,"time heals
all wounds" as they say...and a little "ouch" along
the way won't hurt you.

** It does end...and we all change. it really depends
on the person you're going to have a relationship
with.

** No comment

** 3 words can also mean "I LOVE YOU" or "I HATE YOU"
depending on who you will love or who you will hate

** But don't you think being "mutually" inlove is
better?

** I also believe in "LUST at first sight"...then I
bite.

** You got this one right...just make sure that when
you "add" up someone...he'll add up something for
you...not subract from you.

** Tell "them" that!

** Correct!!!

** Depends on how we "use" them...or if they're usable
at all.

** Yes...'coz there's always a rainbow after the rain
(by: south border)

** Damned feelings! gadamit!

** Cry...pour your heart out...then when you feel
lighter...you smile :)

** Well...if he's inside you...you are definetly...
in no other words..."FULL" of him. hehehe....

Always RED said...

cont...

I skipped the one with the angels...well, my friend
I am your angel...as you are mine...