Sunday, November 28, 2004

I Just Had To Let It Out

So Funny It Hurts
“You never fail in making me feel unimportant. I don’t remember doing anything bad to you. I don’t understand why you have to treat this way. With me, I have always considered how and what you would feel. I wanted to get even with you, sumbatan ka! But I realized I don’t have to do that, I won’t do it. Kasi naisip ko na MAS MABUTING TAO PA RIN AKO KESA SYO.."

It was offensive I know, mean even..


..But I just had to let it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear! sino kaaway mo?! its a little off, but honestly, sincerely if yung sinasabihan mo niyan is such an a-hole... ay dear, its really cool! hahaha! you'll get by, we're here, yo! --------pretty trina

Anonymous said...

its all good. you let your heart out this time... i guess its just alright. "MAS MABUTING TAO PA RIN AKO KESA SYO" ouchy! if ako sinabihan mo non, gheez! subtle blow pero sapul, straight! abie-ganda