Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm All Set

Ladies Night Out
It’s been a while. I had to break off from some of my usual comings and goings since I learned my present condition. Aside from having a difficult and delicate pregnancy, of course I have to be extra careful in doing so many things for me and the baby. I’m excited, though.

I miss a lot of things. From my regular eventful workday, I had to quit my job for awhile. I had to stay home most of the time and relax. It isn’t so hard for me to do such, I’m okay with it. I adjust easily, that’s how I am. No more late night outs, I have to sleep early. I hardly see most of my friends too. Come to think of it.. nakatipid yata ako ng husto don, eheh! I miss going to Coffee Bean and Starbucks, Greenbelt3.. that’s where me and my links hang out all the time. I easily get woozy lately, that’s the reason why I don’t watch movies for now.. big screens are scratched off totally. I have to keep an eye on what I eat all the time plus vitamins to take everyday to keep me and baby hale and hearty. What I hate? I must drink milk! Yaikks! What I find insufferable most? My usual clothes won’t fit anymore! Yep guys, it’s inconsolable! I’ve to shop for new and bigger sizes to fit and wait up till January2006 for me to wear those fashionable fitting attires I have in my closet.

Though I miss doing such things, all in all, I’m thrilled. I feel wonderful and in high spirits for this blessing. Even if I had to sacrifice some stuff that I enjoy for now, the thought of having another angel that will refresh and lighten up our already content existence makes it all worth it.

I'm all set!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blinq | Katrina from bloggers'-eye views
"The wind is really picking up now and I hear the roof above me wobble," John Strain, a psychiatric social worker, wrote as Katrina bore down on Covington, La., yesterday.
Visited your blog.

I have a computer notebook site. My site covers computer notebook related info.

Visit when you get a chance :-)