Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happy Birthday: October Babies

Birthday Babies

"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with all my love.

October babies: Wally, Joan, Bobby, Tita Thess, Nilda, Julius, and Brew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Tower Of Music Format Babel
Contributed by Mike on Thursday, October 6th, 2005 @ 12:14AM from the that's-what-you-get dept.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!